A breakfast everyone will love.
Today I'm sharing something I made for my kids this weekend for breakfast. Seeing as how kids now a days eat quiet unhealthily, I think that having a home made meal that is tasty and healthy satisfies a child's taste as well as the parents need to care.
In our household we have tubs of yogurt in our fridge and since it is natural flavor it can be modified for sweet or savory. I hope to share some great dips and toppings made with yogurt soon.
1) In a sauce pan melt the butter over a low flame.
2) Pour in the mixed berries and allow to cook for about 5 minutes
2) Pour in the brown sugar, mix and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl combine the yogurt, vanilla powder and cinnamon.
4) Layer the yogurt, then berries and granola into your serving cup or bowl.
5) Chill and serve.
Below is a quick video so you can how I pulled these ingredients together.